Complaints (in the form of questions!)
1) Why do airlines make traveling with a pet such a pain? To begin with, it costs $80, and the animal replaces your carry-on (which is normally free). Plus, a standard carry-on can weighs 25 lbs, but an animal should only weigh 15. So the airline gets $80 and an extra 10 lbs for cargo, straight to their (mismanaged) pockets. And then the gate agent on Thursday wouldn't even let me pre-board! "Just because you have a cat doesn't mean you can get on early." You're right, but paying an extra $80 (more than an upgrade to 1st class at check-in), should allow me some privileges - especially since it means less inconvenience for everyone. Argh. Bitch. But I wrote the airline and complained. Not that they really cared, but I was pretty steamed.
2) Why must recipes debase chocolate by including coffee? A friend's birthday is tomorrow, and I'm planning on making her a birthday cake (since all birthdays should have cakes), so I've been cruising the 'net looking for chocolate cake recipes. And so many of the recipes include coffee!! Coffee, of all things. Everyone with a brain knows that the only way to make chocolate better is to add more chocolate and sugar. Maybe some cream. What are these people thinking?!
2) Why must recipes debase chocolate by including coffee? A friend's birthday is tomorrow, and I'm planning on making her a birthday cake (since all birthdays should have cakes), so I've been cruising the 'net looking for chocolate cake recipes. And so many of the recipes include coffee!! Coffee, of all things. Everyone with a brain knows that the only way to make chocolate better is to add more chocolate and sugar. Maybe some cream. What are these people thinking?!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home