Regression
My belly is *still* not back to normal, so I had a doctor's appointment this morning. (Technically PA, but I take what I can get). He examined me and thought my stomach had a reactivation of the virus on Wednesday, so he suggested I go back to a clear liquid diet for 24 hours, then slowly reintroduce foods. Again. I'm about half-way through the fast and I don't like it. My dad's in town, so we keep going to restaurants and I see all these people happily eating (and I smell the food) and I'm soooo jealous. I'm not sick enough not to mind fasting! I keep getting hungry and my blood sugar gets low, then all I want to do is cry. But I will survive, and in 12 hours I will have some banana, rice, apple sauce and/ or toast. And it will be wonderful. And if all goes well, I'll be feeling like a human by Monday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home