Chocolate beer
I like chocolate. I do not like beer. Many people know this about me, including Boy. So, he had me try some double chocolate stout last night, probably in hopes he could eventually get me to like beer. He insisted to me that it tasted very chocolatey. I was unsure, but I decided to give it a try. My verdict: Chocolate beer is an abomination to chocolate.
Side note: I have also had chocolate wine (I'm not much of a wine drinker either). It is better than chocolate beer, but I'd still rather my chocolate drinks be chocolate + milk/ ice cream. A local restaurant has a chocolate margarita that has always tempted me, but it also has berries in it, and I'm not a big berry person either, so I haven't been able to convince myself to shell out the money for it yet.
Side note: I have also had chocolate wine (I'm not much of a wine drinker either). It is better than chocolate beer, but I'd still rather my chocolate drinks be chocolate + milk/ ice cream. A local restaurant has a chocolate margarita that has always tempted me, but it also has berries in it, and I'm not a big berry person either, so I haven't been able to convince myself to shell out the money for it yet.
3 Comments:
I like chocolate martinis. And I don't like normal martinis.
I try to be quiet about this, though, since it marks me as a total girl.
By
asterisk, at 5:02 PM
I agree with you there. Maybe I just like chocolate + hard alcohol. Hmm.
Boy claims my love of margaritas also marks me as a total girl, but he's a Midwesterner, so he doesn't know much about lovely, lovely 'ritas. Mmmm... I need a 'rita...
By
Random Questioner, at 5:02 PM
Dude, I know some guys who'll beat him up if he comes down here spouting that line of BS.
And have you ever had Godiva liqueur? If not, I have been sadly remiss as your friend. It's so good, it's about the only thing I drink these days -- why waste my alcohol allotment on anything less wonderful?
By
KateMonster, at 6:19 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home