I ask a lot of questions

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm angry

I'm angry and I'm really glad I only have 7 working days left. I feel awkward. I'm paranoid people think less of me now: that I didn't stop it earlier; that because I didn't, he got fired; that I let him engage me in talk at work that wasn't professional. I think these feelings are imagined. Or at least I hope I do. The three people I work most closely with haven't changed how they treat me - it's the others that I worry about. All I know is that I'll be very happy to get back to the normalcy of school.

And I'm pissed. I hate what he did to me. I hate that he didn't respect my boundaries. That he objectified me. That he demeaned me. And that I couldn't let myself be forceful enough to make him stop. That I always let it go on too long. I need a verbal self-defense class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home