Sweet, sweet justice
1) A judge ruled Bush's illegal wiretapping, well, illegal! I'm glad some people in the judiciary have the integrity to stand up to a clearly unconstitutional, anti-American power grab.
2) Creepy post-doc was fired this afternoon. He has tried to call 5 times this evening, and has emailed once, apologizing but asking why I had to alert HR. Hmm, maybe because a) ignoring you, b) telling you're an asshole, and c) telling you that you're making me uncomfortable, all MULTIPLE TIMES didn't work, and was creating what those legal types like to refer to as a "hostile work environment." Nah, couldn't be.
I just hope my continuing to ignore him will make him get the message to leave me alone, and I can put this entire distasteful encounter behind me. Specifically, no (threats of) bodily harm, please. (To people who don't know my *lovely* history with men, College Dormmate's bf went a little crazy and called in a suicide/ death threat).
2) Creepy post-doc was fired this afternoon. He has tried to call 5 times this evening, and has emailed once, apologizing but asking why I had to alert HR. Hmm, maybe because a) ignoring you, b) telling you're an asshole, and c) telling you that you're making me uncomfortable, all MULTIPLE TIMES didn't work, and was creating what those legal types like to refer to as a "hostile work environment." Nah, couldn't be.
I just hope my continuing to ignore him will make him get the message to leave me alone, and I can put this entire distasteful encounter behind me. Specifically, no (threats of) bodily harm, please. (To people who don't know my *lovely* history with men, College Dormmate's bf went a little crazy and called in a suicide/ death threat).
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home