Thanks!
I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone out there who supported me through the harassment ordeal. Everyone has been really supportive, and that really helped me through it. Basically, y'all are awesome. :)
I haven't heard from the guy in a week, and I'm back home, so I'm hoping this'll be the end of it. He's crazy, but I don't think he's crazy enough to hop on a plane and come out here. I'd just like to say it's good to be home, and away from that situation.
I haven't heard from the guy in a week, and I'm back home, so I'm hoping this'll be the end of it. He's crazy, but I don't think he's crazy enough to hop on a plane and come out here. I'd just like to say it's good to be home, and away from that situation.
1 Comments:
Glad you're back home and out of CP's range.
By
asterisk, at 4:05 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home