Hells yeah!
I wear a strange bra size, so when I find bras in my size, it's a banner day. It's even more of a banner day when I find a Chantelle bra and a Wacoal bra *on sale* in my size. Although the saleslady seemed surprised that I owned bras from Chantelle and Wacoal already. She must not have looked at my size, else she would have realized that I can't buy bras from most places. Of course, when 80% of women wear the wrong bra size, I guess it's not as surprising.
In other good news, my paper got submitted last Sunday. It was nice. I hadn't submitted a paper in too long. Makes me think that I might actually graduate at some point. :)
In other good news, my paper got submitted last Sunday. It was nice. I hadn't submitted a paper in too long. Makes me think that I might actually graduate at some point. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home