I ask a lot of questions

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ugh

What's up with airline prices? I'm planning on going to one wedding next month and one wedding the month after that, and my two tickets will cost about $900. I may not go to the second one - we'll see. It's one of Boy's friends. I'd like to go and meet his friends, but an expensive ticket + having to buy a dress for the black tie event might be a bit much on the ol' pocketbook. People who have friends in grad school but still have black tie weddings should be required to help out a little.

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Snow, at 4:05 PM  

  • Black tie affairs are overrated.

    Anyway, if the weddings are too expensive, don't go. (Even to mine, which, by the way, is not black tie.)

    By Blogger Snow, at 4:07 PM  

  • Turns out, my parents are buying my ticket to the wedding this month, and (thankfully) the April wedding isn't actually black tie. Boy only had information for him, and he's in the wedding party. A dress that goes with a suit is much cheaper than a dress that goes with a tux.

    By Blogger Random Questioner, at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home