I ask a lot of questions

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Documentary weekend

I'm currently watching my second documentary of the weekend - Flock of Dodos. I watched Who Killed the Electric Car? yesterday. Am I an over-educated scientific-minded liberal, or what? People who refuse to believe/ understand evolution make me sick to my stomach and, to me, represent a lot of what's wrong with America: under-educated people with no curiosity. Basically: sheep. The Electric Car doc just made me sad, and further convinced me that my next car will be chosen based on gas mileage. I don't trust car companies, and I sure as hell don't trust oil companies. The documentary was pretty sad, especially when you change the view point and consider that the EV-1 enthusiasts would just be viewed as paranoid crazies. But just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not after you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home