I feel misled
About a lot of things. But today, it's something trivial: pimples. As a teen, I always assumed that by the time I was in my mid- to late-20s, I would almost always have clear skin. Reality is different. I've never really had to deal with acne, but I almost always have at least one pimple (or healing pimple), and I'm tired of it. I'm not 15, and I haven't been for well over a decade, so why won't they just GO AWAY?
2 Comments:
I have that same problem, and I've finally found an answer. Dettol disinfectant diluted as recommended on the back of the bottle, used as a wipe (damp cotton wool pad) twice a day. It's really cleared my skin up!
By
thesethingsiknow, at 6:30 PM
I have that same problem, and I've finally found an answer. Dettol disinfectant diluted as recommended on the back of the bottle, used as a wipe (damp cotton wool pad) twice a day. It's really cleared my skin up!
By
thesethingsiknow, at 6:38 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home