I ask a lot of questions

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sigh

I am 20+n years old, and I still have not accepted the fact that I cannot be perfect. Deep down inside, I still hold the hope that if I just try hard enough, I can somehow manage it.

Maybe I will make something baked and chocolatey tonight with my new! (reconditioned) KitchenAid Artisan mixer.

That is all.

4 Comments:

  • ah. But if you were perfect, people would pretend to like you, but secretly despise you.

    By Blogger Snow, at 4:13 PM  

  • People can do that anyway. I'll take you to my old high school and show you the "popular" girls.

    By Blogger Random Questioner, at 3:39 PM  

  • But if you were perfect, the people you like would secretly despise you.

    By Blogger Snow, at 1:42 PM  

  • You have a point.

    By Blogger Random Questioner, at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home