I ask a lot of questions

Saturday, January 05, 2008

The Sweet Cocoon of Home

I just returned from a nice 2.5 week trip home. It was just what the doctor ordered. It's nice to be in a place where I don't have to do anything and I'm surrounded by people who love me unconditionally. It's hard to leave, but it's also nice to be in my apartment again, just me and kitty. And I'm sure kitty is happy too - she can go wherever she wants and she doesn't have to worry about a puppy dog who wants to get all up in her business.

I got to see my parents, both brothers, my younger brother's fiancee (they got engaged in November), all of my grandparents, and three good friends. I feel like I was busier this trip than in my previous trip, though I guess my December trips home tend to be, since more relatives come to town, and there's always last minute shopping before Christmas, then after-Christmas sales. That combined with seeing my friends left me with few days where all I did was sit around. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home