I'm back
Still jet-lagged, but back. NZ was beautiful. My favorite part was definitely the wildlife tour we went on - yellow-eyed penguins, sea lions, seals and a royal albatross. I did notice this about NZ men: they tend to be short with curly hair and long torsos. And they're big into pinstripes.
The conference also went well. The dude who harassed me wasn't there, and I got positive responses when I said I'd be on the academic job market this year. So yay!
I feel like I was going to blog about something else, but I can't remember what it was. I'm so sleepy, but am forcing myself to stay up another hour or two, but I feel myself descending into incoherence.
The conference also went well. The dude who harassed me wasn't there, and I got positive responses when I said I'd be on the academic job market this year. So yay!
I feel like I was going to blog about something else, but I can't remember what it was. I'm so sleepy, but am forcing myself to stay up another hour or two, but I feel myself descending into incoherence.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home