Happy new year!
I hope everyone had a nice Christmas/ Hanukkah/ break and have started out the new year well. Mine has been nice, but busy, since I've already been to a conference. Expect future posts on:
1) My academic applications and early nibbles
2) To tell or not to tell during the first trimester. Don't worry. I am SO not pregnant, it's not even funny.
I'd also like to say that I covet an iPod Touch. Both my brothers have one. Really, I want an iPhone, but it would make no sense to get one at this point. And it wouldn't make sense to spend $300 on a Touch. But they're so pretty and fun! The touch screen is mahvelous, just mahvelous. I also covet a new purse and shoes, but I'm not lusting after anything in particular. And, well, I always covet them, so that's nothing new. (Plus, I got three new pairs of shoes this break).
But now, to bed, lest I turn into a pumpkin!
1) My academic applications and early nibbles
2) To tell or not to tell during the first trimester. Don't worry. I am SO not pregnant, it's not even funny.
I'd also like to say that I covet an iPod Touch. Both my brothers have one. Really, I want an iPhone, but it would make no sense to get one at this point. And it wouldn't make sense to spend $300 on a Touch. But they're so pretty and fun! The touch screen is mahvelous, just mahvelous. I also covet a new purse and shoes, but I'm not lusting after anything in particular. And, well, I always covet them, so that's nothing new. (Plus, I got three new pairs of shoes this break).
But now, to bed, lest I turn into a pumpkin!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home