Argh
No, I'm not talking like a pirate. I'm complaining. I went out to the mall to find a nice blouse to wear with a suit and didn't buy anything, though, upon further surfing, I think I'll buy a shirt from JCrew. Our Banana Republic tends to have a small selection, so I've ordered a few shirts online since none of the blouses at the store were remotely flattering. I hope at least one of them works out. And Ann Taylor has decided to focus more on business casual clothes, rather than business clothes. I'm just glad I'm a "normal" size - I don't know what plus-sized women do.
What I'm really going to complain about is the women's dress shirts that are styled after men's shirts. If I were in the market for a few of those, I'd have no problems. Unfortunately, I am blessed with what are commonly called "boobs." Though an oversized men's dress shirt might look sexy on a lady after a fun night in the sack, they keep me from being able to find a men's-style women's work shirt that fits and lays correctly. Why have nice blouses gone by the way-side?! They're both more comfortable and more flattering on women than a shirt that was designed for a man.
And I should probably get some new make-up foundation, since what I have is about 2 years old. Of course, I've only worn it < 10 times. I thought of going to Sephora today, but couldn't bring myself to face the people who work there. I always feel like they're judging me when I go in, since I go with the natural look.
/rant
What I'm really going to complain about is the women's dress shirts that are styled after men's shirts. If I were in the market for a few of those, I'd have no problems. Unfortunately, I am blessed with what are commonly called "boobs." Though an oversized men's dress shirt might look sexy on a lady after a fun night in the sack, they keep me from being able to find a men's-style women's work shirt that fits and lays correctly. Why have nice blouses gone by the way-side?! They're both more comfortable and more flattering on women than a shirt that was designed for a man.
And I should probably get some new make-up foundation, since what I have is about 2 years old. Of course, I've only worn it < 10 times. I thought of going to Sephora today, but couldn't bring myself to face the people who work there. I always feel like they're judging me when I go in, since I go with the natural look.
/rant
2 Comments:
There's a Brooks Brother outlet in the outlet mall near Milwaukee. Try them.!
By
Sleepy, at 1:44 AM
Good idea! Thanks. I hadn't thought of Brooks Brothers. At their full-prices, I think I'd definitely have to hit the outlet mall...
By
Random Questioner, at 11:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home